The Cuthbert ’s Journey
When it comes to family, and what’s on offer for them to eat, it really goes without saying that you would never compromise. Wholesome, nutritious, delicious, nourishing…. All words that perfectly describe snacks and treats that you would serve to the family. But what about your four-legged friends? They’re a part of the family too, so why compromise when it comes to their treats?
It was with this in mind that the Cuthbert’s journey to creating wholesome, healthy and delicious snacks for furry family members began. Just like family members, each dog is completely unique, and the varied range of Cuthbert’s home baked biscuits offer unsurpassed variety and flavour, as well as being nutritionally sound to keep your dog in tip top condition.
Since 2014 we have been making superior treats, all based on natural ingredients and made with love and care that makes them some of the best treats your pet has ever tasted.
We take enormous pride in not only our variety of choices, but also in our innovative use of healthy ingredients based on our years of experience. Our unique biscuits still have an old world, home baked, farmhouse kitchen taste that will keeps tails wagging and have your best friend begging for more.
KEEPING COATS HEALTHY
and tails wagging
Our progressive approach combined with our love of dogs has resulted in a firm understanding of what it takes to make the finest quality biscuits, to keep coats shiny and healthy, teeth in the best possible condition with maximum gnawing action and to keep your dog full of beans to live his very best life.
Unique crafted biscuits
Our factory is certified for export to regions within the European Union and Sub Sahara Africa.
Giving your best friend the best benefits
- Crunchy and nutritious biscuit treats.
- Made with only the best ingredients, selected specifically to suit the digestive system of your best friend.
- Oven baked for the perfect texture to ensure a good gnawing action to promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Can be used as a reward for good behaviour or a between meals as a snack.
- Perfect for an incentive while training.
- A perfect complement to any diet.
- Promotes physical well-being and improves all round performance.
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds and sizes